- 36” WHEEL, 5 LIGHTS, SMALL FAN, 50” dia x 36” tall, 45 lbs - $1,390
- 42” WHEEL, 6 LIGHTS, SMALL FAN, 56” dia x 36” tall, 55 lbs - $1,790
- 48” WHEEL, 6 LIGHTS, SMALL FAN, 62” dia x 36” tall, 60 lbs - $2,350
- 48” WHEEL, 8 LIGHTS, SMALL FAN, 56” dia x 36” tall, 65 lbs - $2,600
- 54” WHEEL, 8 LIGHTS, SMALL FAN, 68” dia x 36” tall, 85 lbs - $3,100
- 60” WHEEL, 8 LIGHTS, LARGE FAN, 74” dia x 40” tall, 185 lbs - $4,300
- 72” WHEEL, 14 LIGHTS, LARGE FAN, 86” dia x 40” tall, 285 lbs - $5,300
- 84” WHEEL, 14 LIGHTS, LARGE FAN, 98” dia x 40” tall, 385 lbs - $6,400
This chandelier by D Bar X Lighting brings the best of both worlds to your space! Designed for those who want a stunning wagon wheel chandelier but don't want to sacrifice a ceiling fan. The design also features authentic old-fashioned Dietz lanterns hanging from hooks off the side of wagon wheels hand-crafted from real hickory wood by the Amish of Ohio. They are brand-new wheels so you can be sure of their durability.
Pack/ship: Actual cost. Please call for a quote.
Custom chain length:
We offer chain lengths in 3-feet increments. Please contact us if you need a custom length.
Bulb sizes & wattages:
On the smaller chandeliers, we use 13-inch lanterns that have candelabra-base light sockets for which you can use a 20-watt, 40-watt, or 60-watt (maximum) bulb. On the larger chandeliers, we use 15-inch lanterns that have a standard-base light socket and we recommend up to a 100-watt bulb.
Standard wiring is for direct wiring into an existing junction box on your wall, but we can also wire them with a cord and plug for plugging into an electrical outlet at no additional cost.
We DO NOT recommend hanging chandeliers directly from your ceiling junction box. We recommend hanging them from a beam and swagging the chain/wire into the junction box.
Eight standard finishes available. Available finishes include Old-Fashioned Rust, Painted Rust, Flat Black, Glossy Black, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, Flat Dark Brown, Copper, Galvanized.