- 24” WHEEL, 3 LIGHTS - $570
- 30" WHEEL, 4 LIGHTS - $800
- 36" WHEEL, 5 LIGHTS - $1,210
- 42" WHEEL, 6 LIGHTS - $1,550
- 48" WHEEL, 6 LIGHTS - $2,070
- 48" WHEEL, 8 LIGHTS - $2,300
- 54" WHEEL, 8 LIGHTS - $2,875
- 60" WHEEL, 8 LIGHTS - $4,255
- 72" WHEEL, 14 LIGHTS - $5,405
- 84" WHEEL, 14 LIGHTS - $6,555
- DOUBLE TIER - 24" & 36" WHEELS, 8 LIGHTS - $1,775
- DOUBLE TIER - 48" & 60" WHEEL, 14 LIGHTS - $6,325
- 60” WHEEL, 35 LIGHTS, 60” dia x 40” tall, 225 lbs - $6,040 (Pictured)
Please contact us for more info on all sizes and weights.
This custom wagon wheel chandelier design by D Bar X Lighting adds rustic atmosphere to any decor. The design features three tiers of authentic old-fashioned glass mason jars below a wagon wheel hand-crafted from real hickory wood by the Amish of Ohio. This is a brand-new wheel so you can be sure of its durability. We also make custom designs!
Pack/Ship: Actual cost. Please call for a quote.
Custom chain length:
We offer chain lengths in 3-feet increments. Please contact us if you need a custom length.
Bulb sizes & wattages:
Standard-base light socket and we recommend a maximum 40-watt bulb or LED.
Standard wiring is for direct wiring into an existing junction box on your ceiling, but we can also wire them with a cord and plug for plugging into an electrical outlet at no additional cost.
We DO NOT recommend hanging chandeliers directly from your ceiling junction box. We recommend hanging them from a beam and swagging the chain/wire into the junction box.
Seven standard finishes available. Available finishes include Old-Fashioned Rust, Painted Rust, Flat Black, Glossy Black, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, Flat Dark Brown, Aged Copper. (Sorry, Galvanized finish not available). Other custom finishes available by request.